At the time of joining Intertek was having several customer complaints related to fabric inspections as all inspectors utilized by Intertek does not have relevant educational background. I took the task and started fabric inspections also train inspectors for conducting inspections and all customer complaints were reduced to less than 1%.
In 2011 Intertek launched a technical audit program (Supplier qualification Program) and few auditors from the global team were able to qualify as lead auditor I was one of them and also I was approved as a global reviewer for technical audits as I got first position in examination of Supplier qualification Program auditor course. I was the one who initiated several Intertek Programs in Pakistan like Supplier Qualification program, Trims supplier qualification program and Mill qualification program.
When Intertek started certification business in Pakistan I took the self-initiative and started marketing of certification audits and trainings and was successful in getting almost 50 certifications and conducted more than 10 lead auditor courses. I was also responsible for internal training of staff for both Inspection and auditing division.
People & Strength
He had performed over 300 Third Party Audits of Management systems and over 250 Audits of Buyer code of conducts especially security audits and Inditex GTW audit. He has performed more than Inditex GTW audits of more than 35 Textile Industries across Pakistan. He is approved Auditor for BEPI chemical Management Audit.
2) Government of Pakistan Approved Trainer on HSE.
3) Successfully completed NEBOSH IGC.
4) Successfully Completed IOSH MS.
5) Course on Environmental Management from Karachi University
6) IRCA Certified Lead Auditor Course on ISO 50001:2011 (Energy Management system) from British Standard Institute, Kualalumpur, Malaysia.
7) IRCA Certified Lead Auditor Course on BS OHSAS 18001:2007
8) (Occupational Health and Safety Management system) from Bureau Veritas, Pakistan.
9) IRCA Certified lead auditor Course on ISO 9001 (Quality Management system) from Bureau Veritas, Pakistan.
10) IRCA Certified Lead Auditor Course on ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System) from Bureau Veritas Pakistan.
11) “Certified Lean Sigma Green Belt” Training from VRI, USA.
12) Certificate course on “Green Productivity and MFCA” from Asian Productivity Organization, Tokyo, Japan.
13) “Development Course for Managers” From Pakistan Institute of Management, Karachi.
14) Course on “Group Consulting (Coordination)” from federal Ministry Of Economic Cooperation, Germany, at Karachi.
15) Course on “Documentation Procedure of ISO-14001” from Arch Associates, Karachi.
16) Energy Manager Training Course from SMEDA (Small and Medium Enterprises Development Authority), Karachi.
17) Energy Manager Training from BFZ gGmbH International Division, Karachi.
18) Energy Manager Training from GIZ (German Technical Cooperation) Lahore.
19) Certificate of successful Participation in International Seminar on Group Consulting from Sao Paulo, Brazil.
20) Certificate of successful participation on “Chemical Management and handling” from PREMA network Sri Lanka.
21) Conversion course on ISO 9001:2015 from Intertek, Bulgaria.
22) Conversion course on ISO 14001:2015 from Intertek, Bulgaria.
23) Conversion course on ISO 45001:2018 from Intertek, Bulgaria.
24) Certificate course on “conflict management” from London school of business.
Approved Auditor on Inditex Green to Wear audit.
25) Approved Auditor on CT-PAT security Standard
26) Approved Auditor on Global Security verification (GSV).
27) Approved auditor on ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
28) Approved auditor on ISO 14001 Environmental Management System.
29) Approved auditor on OHSAS 18001 Occupational health and safety Management System.
30) Approved Auditor on BEPI chemical Management Audits
31) IRCA approved Lead tutor for ISO 9001 Quality Management System Auditor/Lead Auditor course
32) IRCA approved Lead tutor for ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Auditor/Lead Auditor course.
33) ZDHC (Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals) Approved Lead Trainer.
COMPLIANCE AND CORPORATE GOVERNANCE
Risk management and internal controls are therefore included in company, assuring the accuracy and validity of results, reports and certificates that company provides to customers.
Achievement and Track Record
Major Accomplishment and Training Appointments
2) Pakistan’s only approved auditor for SQP (Supplier Qualification Program), MQP (Mill Qualification Program) & TQP (Trims Supplier Qualification Program)
3) Pakistan’s First Auditor to qualify and perform BEPI Chemical Management Audit, successfully performed the first audit in an Industry in Faisalabad.
4) Over 24 years of combined experience to deal with importers in USA, Europe and Africa who are importing products from Pakistan.
5) Worked with almost all buyers importing the textile goods from Pakistan.
6) Performed more than 2500 second party and third party audits in the domain of Environment, Social Compliance, Quality Management, OHS and chemical Management.
7) Delivered more than 100 Trainings to Industry professional across Pakistan.